A web-based tool to seamlessly coordinate the creation, review and management of your organization’s policies.
There are a number of challenges and risks associated with effective policy management, and they can quickly become overwhelming. Keeping policies up to date, coordinating the review and approval process across departments, navigating government and industry regulation, ensuring that all policies are read and understood, and having an audit-friendly policy management compliance program are just a few of many policy-related concerns. Policy Manager is a powerful, web-based tool designed to be a comprehensive solution for simplified, effective policy management. Thoughtfully constructed with industry expertise, Policy Manager is easy to use. But it is also remarkably flexible and feature rich, allowing it to be finely tuned to the specific needs of your organization.
Policy Manager Features
- Employees can quickly and easily find policies by running a search in Policy Portal.
- Obtain metrics on frequency of access to policies.
- Automatically send policy updates to target audiences, test policy comprehension, and receive attestation that policies are understood.
- Support for any type of document, and flexible policy and document organization.
- Quick access to most-viewed policies.
- All actions and steps taken toward policy management compliance are automatically recorded for future audit-protection.
- Regulations page allows you to itemize and track each policy, procedure, or step required by government or industry regulation.
- Automated notifications and overdue reminders that are 100% client-configurable.
- Industry-leading workflow process that is 100% configurable by you.
- Outline view, a feature-rich text editor, and modular document design allow fast, simple, and easily repeatable document drafting and editing.
- System determines next review cycle and automatically notifies assigned owners of upcoming review cycles.
- Link dependent documents to ensure that they are kept up to date based upon regulatory requirements.
- Add personal to-do’s at various stages of the workflow.
- View entire revision history, or compare any two revisions to one another.